- We meet at the church today at 2:30 PM.
- There is a 14 seater van plus 2 cars to take all of us to the Atlanta Civic Center.
- We head out to the Civic Center at 3:00 PM, and reach there by 3:30 PM.
- We collect the remaining 5 tickets from there and proceed to the theater.
- Enjoy the musical drama that takes us through the journey of Christ.
- Show is expected to last for about 3 hours.
- After the show, we head out to Church, and drop off the students.
To learn more about the play, click here. The site answers most of your questions.
Few things I want you to observe.
1. Notice how the cast present their roles. Compare this with the Christmas Program we did. Next time you are doing a play, this should be a good lesson.
2. Pay attention to their costumes and how they blend in with the story.
3. Observe how the passion play captures your mind and takes you back in time - about 2000 years.
There is a surprise class assignment waiting for you after this play. So pay close attention to what happens today.
See you later in the day.
Atlanta Civic Center is one of the largest stage in the Southeast, and can seat 4,600 people.
Atlanta Passion Play has been staged every Easter since 1977.
Over 250 people act in this play.